- Working Knowledge in SAP data archiving, ILM, DART, SAP Content Server, ABAP and third – party Open Text/ IXOS, FileNet and Cloud solutions along with the Cloud storage configurations, including hands-on experience and user support.
- In addition to the technical implementation, worked with Business process owners and IT Departments for analysis, blueprint and implementation of Data Archiving Objects, archiving storage and retrieval.
- Design, build and configure SAP ILM applications to meet business process and application requirements. Working with other EWM Alliance members to produce a Detailed Design.
- Document Required Strong technical knowledge of SAP archiving configurations and process ability to understand reporting requirement.
- Experienced in test plan preparation integration testing and UAT Archiving experience in SAP.
Desired candidate profile:
- Around.4 to 6 years into SAP data archiving & ILM experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Immediate or with 15 days’ notice is preferable
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Sc. in Computer Science
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai