Expired on: Aug 13, 2023
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full cycle implementation, designing and ABAP development across SAP modules as well as in support projects.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer Requirements. Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve problems and must be interested in working SAP Data archiving projects including SARA.
- Responsible for ABAP development based on the functional specs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues encountered by the client and provide solutions in a timely manner.
Desired candidate profile:
- Experience: 3 to 4 years into SAP ABAP
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Immediate or with 15 to 30 days notice is preferable
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Location : On-site (Chennai) WFO only
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
Sorry! This job has expired.