- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and reliable web-tools and APIs
Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets
development and support requirements
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Learning new skills and technologies as company products and industry standards
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new
and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Serves as an integral member of a software development team under the management of
a Team Lead
- Develop highly scalable and high-performance applications.
- Collaborate across teams including subject matter experts to deliver a high-quality product
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Stay up-to-date on current software development trends and practices.
- Ability to understand different business processes
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- Good in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Ability to write SQL.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit, Selenium or a similar
- Basic knowledge of Unix, Linux
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth understanding of databases, relational databases like SQL, Oracle,
PostgreSQL, Db2. Knowledge of MongoDB is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in natural language processing and building learning models is a plus.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Sc. in Computer Science
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
Sorry! This job has expired.