Patient3Sixty allows you to cost-effectively decommission obsolete clinical systems and integrate this information into your primary EMR to give clinicians a single point of access to the complete patient record.
- Access archived patient information at the point directly from EMR
- Organize patient information intuitively to enable easy search and retrieval
- Securely share archived documents with all clinicians across the enterprise
- Provide access to legacy data for ROI as well as account balance and history
- Meet compliance requirements with immutable data, security, encryption, and audit trails
- Provide a single point of reference for all legacy data across the enterprise
- Significantly reduce OPEX and CAPEX costs with payback in as few as six months
- Reduce the risk associated with legacy applications with a secure, compliant archive system
- Recoup capital to fund innovation and health IT investments
- Eliminate future migration costs by archiving data in a nonproprietary format
- Preserve all forms of patient information within an XML-based, unified archive that conforms to OAIS
“We needed this data somewhere it would be accessible to our clinicians in an efficient manner, taking advantage of user and patient context.”
– David Reis, Ph.D., CIO, Lahey Health.