Archon is designed to address the need of today’s global enterprise major problem of maintaining retiring legacy applications by providing greater reliability, availability and security via cloud computing.
Archon toolkit is a one step, time effective and cost reducing approach to archive data from retiring legacy applications enabling organization to achieve greater ROI. It supports wide range of RDBMS and legacy data formats enabling data to be extracted in variety of formats including XML, HTML, CSV, JSON, etc. The toolkit is primarily customized to extract data in XML formats around which screens are built to enable users to query and get the details they need at ease.
What archon provides
- A database profile & integration tool.
- Unique capability to understand data relationships and create user views.
- Aid decommissioning of legacy applications and systems with ease.
- Promote faster decision making & application building.
- Ensure data integrity, and lower overall data archiving costs.
- Plugin for Info Archive.
- Data Intelligence and Deep learning analytics.
The tool’s capability ranges from data extraction to loading, indexing screen building and data querying.
- Easy to use – Very few guided inputs that all it takes.
- Data Intelligence – the tool has the unique feature to understand the underlying data and the relationship.
- Accelerate – ETL activities are precustomized for Info Archive making it ready to use at all-times.
- Customizable – do archival on only what you need.
- Scalable – world class process that support small & large data extraction at ease and as per need.
- Convenient – apart from XML, archon support wide variety of standard output formats like CSV, TSV, HTML, JSON
- Secure – benefit from a data centre and network architecture built to meet the requirements of the most securitysensitive organizations.
- Automation – IA app creation at easy and within sec.
- Support – currently supporting all major RDBMS and ad-hoc support on demand.
How does archon work?
‘archon’ is a one stop, time effective and cost reduction approach to migrating data from source applications to InfoArchive/xDB, or to any other applications, thus enabling organizations to achieve greater return on investment (ROI) through automation. It supports a wide range of Databases and legacy data formats, including structured and unstructured data types. These data types can be extracted in variety of formats, such as, XML, HTML, CSV, JSON, as well as many others.
Archival Automation Through Archon :
- Data preparation and ingestion
- Application Build and End to End Automation
Live Archival Automation :
- Tool to extract selective data
- Define the relationships on demand (using Metalyzer) and extract records from a table without losing data integrity
- Option available to customize which related tables to include and/or exclude
- Ability to produce output as :
- Table Archive
- Data Records
- Sip package
Data Profiling Through Archon:
- Use tool intelligence and deep learning analytics to create the most accurate meta data
- Understand business value of data and relationships
- Database Schema
- Stored Procedures / Views
- Application Code
- Column Matching
- Data Crawlers
- Graphic representation of Relationships
- Metadata correcting/ defining features